"From Moshe till Moshe, there arose none like Moshe." (famous Jewish folk saying)

Saturday, October 30, 2004

The bloating disappeared

My wife has returned after a 11 days of visiting friends and family in the US. As our good friend Emily said, “your two weeks as a woman are over.” Upon hearing that, my wife said, “you want to feel like a man.” I said, “Yes, please make me feel like a man.” My wife then responded, “Take out the garbage!” And the bloating disappeared, just like that!! I am off to the US for a week and will be off-line. Return next week for more Divrei Moshe. Blessings for a wonderful week.
Comments:
I did NOT say that! You are exaggerating! I love you and am NOT a slave driver :)

We are a team...

I hope you're having a successful trip! Come home to us fast!
 
so amny stupid comments are floating through my mind right now Ari, but most of them aren't appropriate for Sarah Beth to read. Oh well I'll just have to laugh to myself. HAHAHA
 
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

  • Free Counters
    Counter