"From Moshe till Moshe, there arose none like Moshe." (famous Jewish folk saying)

Saturday, January 08, 2005

It was not writer’s cramp

Thanks to my special Ed for the correction. Actually, I am told that it is called writers block. But I guess you need to be a writer to have either.
So, I’ll choose to call it writers cramp. It makes me feel better.

DJ made the correction but I'll take the credit! Dj Should he ahve taken a different kind of medicine instead.
For sure writer's block is when you can't think of anything to say.
I think writer's cramp might be the feeling you get when you've been writing too much and your hand hurts from gripping the writing utensil. These days, though, they call it carpal tunnel syndrome.
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

  • Free Counters