"From Moshe till Moshe, there arose none like Moshe." (famous Jewish folk saying)

Friday, May 27, 2005

A very auspicious day

17 years ago today, the 33rd day of the Omer, I proposed to my wife. 17 years ago, I made a promise to her. 17 years ago I promised that one day we would live in Israel. Today, 17 years later, the 33rd day of the Omer we not only live in Israel, Tonight as the people in Israel were celebrating the Yartziet of R’ Shimon Bar Yochei, as the skyline of the holy land was illuminated by the bright flames of medurot –bomfires, we signed on the dotted line and purchased 638 square meters of holy land with a magnificent view of the Judean hills.

Post script. We have no clue what we signed, or what is said, but our lawyer told us that we own it!
Comments:
Mazal tov on both your long and healthy marriage, and the purchase of your own plot of holy land. I'm really happy for you guys!
 
MAZEL TOV MAZEL TOV MAZEL TOV!!!!
XOXO Can't wait to see it!
 
Mazel Tov! It should be an eretz tovah urchava for you and your family.

BTW- For those of us in the English system: http://www.google.com/search?sourceid=mozclient&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&q=638+meters+in+feet
 
I didn't know you went into our daughters dorm room to propose!!! That's not the way we originally heard the story!!!:)-----A famous Rabbi told us there are no coincidences-----Mazel-Tov on the purchase of a piece of our Holy Land, we are so proud of the two of you and can't wait to see the view. Dad is already planning his meditation spot:):)---Big Hugs, Mom
 
I think that you should build an extra bedroom for me
 
mazal tov ari!!
yeah ill take an xtra bedroom also...:-)
 
actually me and tonny will share a bed just to make it easy
 
Does Ed and Tonny's relationship make anyone other than me nervous?

Mazel Tov, by the way!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

  • Free Counters
    Counter